Suitable for use by people of all ages
Simply heat in a microwave for immediate use.
Help soothe away aches and pains on all parts of the body.
Usaed heated for relief to the neck, shoulders, back elbows, ankles, feet, hands, menstrual pains and stomach cramps. Helps ease arthritic pains and the stresses and tensions of the day.
Use as a cold compress from the refrigerator or freezer for relief of sports injuries, bumps, swellings, insect bits and bruises etc. – also eases headaches and migraines.
HEALTH AND SAFETY ISSUES WHEN USING WHEAT BAGS
It is recommended to follow the safety guidelines listed below.
- Always read and follow the instructions supplied with your wheat bag.
- Always test the temperature before applying to the affected area – remember your heat tolerance may be different from other people, especially young children and the elderly.
- Do not exceed heating times.
- Always place a glass or small container of water in the microwave with the wheat bag when heating.
- Remember some people are allergic to Lavender and asthma sufferers should be aware that wheat bags contain wheat germ
- If symptoms persist please see your doctor.
- Store Wheat boot in a dry cool place
- Store your wheat bag only when it is cold
Thanks for purchasing a DESIGNER WHEAT BAG
We know you will love our products – Wheat Glove – Wheat Bags – Wheat Boots – Wheat Shoulder Bags and more….
LINDA & LAURIE
Linda & Laurie are the owners of Designer WheatBags. You can meet them in person at the markets !
You can also reach us at or firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07 5641 44406
“IF YOU CANT FIND US AT THE MARKETS RING 0408982380” CAN YOU ALSO ADD THAT PICK UP IS AVAILABLE FROM BUNDALL, PLEASE RING 0408982380 TO ARRANGE A TIME